Healing Young Hearts
For more than two decades, Hope has offered Rainbow Trails Camp to children who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Each child attends the camp at no cost, to learn how to cope with the complex feelings of grief.
Children often struggle to understand their emotions and cannot always articulate and verbalize their feelings. This is why, within the fun camp games, there are activities designed by our specialized counselors to carefully reveal a child’s emotions. It is at this moment the healing can begin.
A Place to Share
Hope’s annual Rainbow Trails Camp is designed for any youth, ages 6-16, who have experienced the loss of a loved one during the past year. The goal of Rainbow Trails Camp is to provide:
• An understanding of the grief process
• Skills to cope with grief and loss
• An opportunity to memorialize and say goodbye to
• A safe weekend camp experience
Every grieving child is welcome to receive the compassionate support available through Rainbow Trails Camp. Here’s how you can learn more:
Call 800-835-1673 and reference Rainbow Trails Camp
- Rainbow Trails Camp Flyer - (165.7 KBs)
- Rainbow Trails Volunteer Flyer - (675.0 KBs)